CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

bread machine=best $4 I ever spent.

I have been using the heck out of my bread machine. Today I tried something new. I have been using all purpose flour in it because I had it on hand and it made a decent, albeit dense, loaf. Rodney is not as fond of dense bread so I tried some bread flour today. What a world of difference that makes! the loaves are light, fluffy and super delish.

I made the dough in the machine and then divided that dough into 2 bread pans. I let it rise more and then baked the loaves in my oven. That is the best bread I have made yet! The girls and I ate almost a full loaf tonight and the bread did not get done until 3 pm. We love our bread in this house. Not so much store bought bread but homemade bread we love!

1 comments:

Jenera said...

I would love a bread machine! Or the ability to bake bread. My friend Amy can bake some great bread and I'm jealous,lol.