CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 30, 2009

Giddy with excitement...pic heavy!

we got the girls a dollhouse for Christmas and it came with some furniture but not alot.  I had talked to a coworker 2-3 weeks ago about Christmas and mentioned the dollhouse and that furniture is so darn expensive but we were going to get some eventually.  Today that coworker surprised me with 3 big boxes of dollhouse furniture and accesories.  It was his mom's.  Her grandkids are too old for it so he asked if he could give it to me.  She said yes so now my girls are the proud recipents of the following (not everything is pictured...otherwise this post would be HUGE)














We are so blessed!

2 comments:

Jenera said...

That is so awesome!

Jess said...

I know! I was beaming! I am so excited for the girls. Even Rodney was impressed and for him to be impressed by girly stuff is not an easily accomplished feat. LOL. My dad and mom were amazed at the detail this lady put into these things. It had to have been hours on each piece. Many hours.