CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 22, 2009

my birthday

My hubby asked what I wanted for my birthday.  I will be 30 in just 11 days.  I can't honestly think of a single thing that I want or need (other than some way other than raking to get all the leaves out of the back yard but we tried a leaf blower and still had to haul them all to the curb so raking just worked better anyway).  I have mulled this over for a couple days and I figured out what I want.....

I want to go out to lunch at Sonic with just him (get a sitter for the kids for a few hours) and go back to the dig n save outlet.  Yep...that is what I want for my birthday.  I want to take $40 and go to lunch and go "diggin".  That is my idea of a good birthday.

1 comments:

Sharon said...

That is what I did on my Birthday last month!

We went out to eat a nice steak dinner and then went to the thrift store and shopped for a while! I found a small lamp that exactly matches the larger lamp in my family room and it was only $5.00!