CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Saturday Lazy day

Hubby had to go out to his parents and help out with a project so the girls and I are chilling out at home. I have a loaf of bread rising and another in the bread machine. The reason for 2, while cleaning the counter I bumped the cord for the bread machine and it came unplugged so I finished kneading the dough by hand and put it in a bread pan. Once it rises a bit, I am going to check it and if it doesn't look "right" I am going to make some bread bowls for chili out of it.

I spent part of the evening yesterday cleaning out the garage so I can get my car in and I put all the kids' outside toys in the basement in preparation for winter. And I am very glad I did! It froze last night and now our yard is COVERED in leaves.

1 comments:

Jenera said...

I'm going to have to go through our shed and then put away the summer stuff too. it has become awful cold awful fast.