CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 11, 2009

if you are in the market for hats and gloves

check out Dollar Tree. I got the best gloves yesterday for me and the kids. They are plushy, soft, cozy and THICK! The hats seem pretty thick too and nice. We are getting more for spares and for Christmas gifts. They are that nice!

3 comments:

Jenera said...

I plan on getting the boys' stuff there this year too. I also get Sam shirts every so often when they have his size. For a dollar it's perfect and I don't care if they get tore up or stained.

Jess said...

we went back this afternoon and bought a bunch more. Spares for me and the girls, and some for gifts. The girls picked out some for the sitter and 2 of her granddaughters. Awesome gifts for $1. The sitter really liked hers. We stopped over tonight and dropped them off because I had to take milk over for the week anyway.

Mary~Momathon said...

Thans. I'm going to go see if I can get some mittens!