CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 8, 2009

another fun thrift store shopping day.

The girls and I ventured out to a thrift store I have heard a lot about but never been there. It was Huge, like I heard but there was really nothing there. No great deals. Nothing amazing to note. We did get the girls a couple barbies but that was it. The reason I headed to that town anyway (about 30 minutes from home) was to go to the Harley Davidson outlet. Yes, I am a Harley fan. No, I do not own nor ride a Harley but one of my best male friends and one of my best female friends do. They both own them and ride them. I used to ride a Honda but kids, crashes, and fear drove me to selling my beloved bike. I had the bike before I had kids and just before I met my husband. I sold it just before I started dating my husband. So anyway I like to represent, kinda. LOL.

Anyway I scored a hooded sweatshirt at the Harley Outlet, my birthday present to myself....about 3 weeks early. It was less than half of the regular retail price so I was pleased.

We stopped at a few other thrift stores but there was nothing too interesting. In a couple weeks, a friend and I are going on a thrift store grand tour. 12 stores and lunch and about 150 miles. Should be fun!

0 comments: