So I got done with work early and our one local store is doubling coupons this week (generally they tend to be a bit pricey so I really have to watch prices...even with double coupons). I got 2 bags of cat litter 85 cents each after doubled coupons and 2 packages of 3 each cube steaks..on sale for $2.99/lb. Dh is not a fan of cube steak but I am so I only get a few and make myself one when he has left over chili (which I am not a fan of) or something like that. Total was $6
Then we decided to go to my fav bent and dent. $21 total for
jar of bread machine yeast $1.50 expires march of 2011..missing part of label.
7 containers of welches frozen juice concentrate 75 cents each
20 1 oz containers of cream cheese 5 cents each
2 8 oz tubs of organic whipped butter $1 each(close to date but we use it pretty fast so no worries)
3 boxes of Smart balance microwave popcorn $1 each...boxes ripped or dented but in date and individual packs unaffected
4 big bags of chocolate teddy grahams $1 each (I like these for breaks at work)
4 100% juice pouches 15 cents each (nothing with them...box must have had a leak or something.)
8 marker pens for work 25 cents each
1 package chips ahoy cookies $1.50 (close to date but not expired)
There were a couple more things but I can't remember what they were now...I already put stuff away too. the receipts aren't itemized by item, just price. I will remember eventually though. LOL
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
early out day!
Posted by Jess at 10:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment