LOL
I got 1 glade flameless wisp candle gift for our sitter and 1 glade scented oil candle holder with 2 scented oil refills (gift for a friend)
Here is how it works out:
glade wisp $5.99 sale
Glade oil candle $3.99 sale
MFQ on wisp -$5.00
MFQ on oil candle -$3.00
Total including tax=$2.53
and they gave me a $3 register reward for buying the wisp candle and I will get a $2.20 rebate on the other candle
so
$2.53 OOP
- $3.00 RR
- $2.20 rebate
___________
-$2.67 to take these 2 items home and give them as gifts. How 'bout that?!?!
I wish I had more coupons for the wisp but I do have 2 more for the scented oil candle holders and with the rebate they come out to being free! So I am going to go get 2 more and a couple more friends are getting free candle holders for Christmas/Birthdays. Have I ever told you how much I LOVE shopping for free!?!
edited: I just found a $3/1 for the wisp so with the register rewards this would be FREE as well. Sweet! Someone else is getting a wisp for Christmas too. LOL
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Walgreens paid me today
Posted by Jess at 8:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment