Some Kmarts are doubling coupons up to $2 until 10/5. Unfortunately neither of the 2 that are in my area are. :CRY: Neither one is convenient though either. One is 30 minutes one way and the other is 35 minutes the other way :sigh: So I won't be taking part in this but if you have a local Kmart that is participating, let me know all the deals you are getting, so I can be green with envy. I was stoked too. My employee discount applies to all Sears Holdings companies. Gosh that would have been a brag and picture worthy trip for sure. It's alright though. It is not like I really *need* anything else around here.
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Our Kmart isn't doubling either. In fact no stores in this area do double coupons. Back in Salem the only place that did was Safeway once a month with a special coupon thing.
Post a Comment