It is double coupon week at my local overpriced grocery store. I got a few things that were deals. Mostly junk food or quick meal stuff but that is sometimes a necessity.
My first trip today (for a pizza for dinner) resulted in savings of $13.80. I got
2 Toaster Strudels $1 coupon ($2 double)
Pizzeria dip'n stix 40 cent coupon
2 jack's pizzas on sale for $2.50 had 2 75 cent coupons so I paid $1 a pizza
2 boxes of pizza rolls on sale for $1.50 had 1 $1/2 coupon so I paid $1 for 2 boxes
Digornio for one pizza ($1 off coupon on sale for $2.75...OOP 75 cents)
1 gallon of milk (no coupon but on sale for $2.89)
1 bag of tidy cats cat litter (95 cents after doubled coupon)
1 bag purina cat food ($3.89 after doubled coupon)
Trip after the kids were in bed so I could actually take the time to compare prices on other stuff:
3 boxes of pizza rolls (1.80 total after coupons)
2 banquet tv dinners (.50 total after coupons. I hate these but Hubby likes them for a quick lunch when I am not here)
another bag of cat food and cat litter
1 jacks pizza ($1 after coupon)
2 boxes toaster strudel
2 cans disney soup (1 Dora 1 princesses 40 cent coupon that was doubled. I normally don't buy this but whatever it takes to get K to eat for hubby when I am at work)
My total after coupons was $14.32 I saved $13.
My favorite deal of the day comes from walgreens though...
I got a covergirl tru blend foundation, a new mascara and some makeup wedges for $2.14 OOP. I had 1 B1G1F coupon, 1 $1/1 coupon and $9.91 in rebate money on my rebate gift card. Sweet!
Monday, October 20, 2008
My double coupon deals today
Posted by Jess at 10:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment