CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

23 cent Green Giant Valley Fresh steamers

If you have the $1/1 coupons...the green giant valley fresh steamers frozen veggies are only 23 cents after coupon at Walmart. SWEET deal. We got 4 bags of Broccoli today. They have other varities as well. Some are more expensive. We looked at the baby red potatoes with green beans and rosemary, they would have been 87 cents after coupon. Not a bad deal at all. We didn't get too much at walmart today. My total came to $38.XX before coupons and $25 after. I did get one of the new Ziploc vacuum sealers and that thing is sooo much better than the Reynold Handi-vac sealer that I previously had. It was $3.97 before coupon and just $2.97 after coupons. I need a vacuum sealing apparatis for jerky making season. I make a lot of jerky during the winter and freeze it for eating year round and the vacuum sealer comes in real handy for packaging. We got some of the generic great stuff foam to fill in some cracks in the foundation of the house and some tube mortar for the smaller cracks. That is about all I have done today. Got some more coupons from a friend. Thanks Tori!!

0 comments: