and got to thinking. When I get busy at work in November and December, I think I am going to give myself a break from my deal finding. I know what you are thinking....ya right, she is NOT going to quit... but I am.... for awhile. I will still post when I find stuff that is a good deal but I am not going to be as devoted as I am now. I will be so busy with work and the holidays and 3 birthdays (mine, oldest Daugher's 3rd and my mom's), not to mention Dh's hunting when I become basically a single parent for almost a week. I plan to still collect my coupons but not do as much with them. I was talking with Hubby tonight after my recent walgreens trip and he said don't you think you have enough stuff. and I got to thinking I do, I really do have plenty. I have gift baskets that I am making for everyone in our families and I have enough stuff to fill them so I seriously think a couple month break is in order....starting in November LOL. It will be really nice to use up stuff I have stockpiled and then I can start over again concentrating on refilling the stockpile. Yep...that's what I am going to do. So anyway I am going to take a new pic of my recently expanded basement stockpile and my other stockpiles...besides groceries and you tell me if I have enough and can take a break...I will do that tommorrow and post the pics. Everyone is asleep now so I don't want to try to go to the basement right now.
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment