Here is my planned purchases
Here is the ad preview...courtesy of hotcouponworld.
2 bags of 3 musketeers and 2 bags of snickers $10
2 MFQ $1/2 -$ 2
MIR on 4 -$ 4
____
$4 for 4 bags of candy for Halloween
4 campbells soup (use in ad coupon to get sale price) 69 cents each=$2.76
1 MFQ 40 cents/4 -$0.40
____
$2.36 for 4 cans or .59/can
not a great deal but better than I can get it for in the grocery store around here and it is for FIL's Christmas gift basket. I might do this deal a couple times because I have a couple coupons and FIL loves soup.
Added:
I found a couple more deals that I will be taking advantage of
Glade scented oil candle holder $3.99
MFQ -$2.00
Total $1.99
MIR -$2.20
.21 money made (that oughtta cover the taxes)
Doing that deal twice
Glade Wisp $5.99
MFQ -$3.00
total $2.99
RR - $3.00
.01 money made(not including tax so this one will cost me a few pennies OOP)
Glade scented oil candle refills
$1.99 sale (X3) $5.97
MFQ B2G1F -$1.99
Total OOP $3.98
MIR ($1 each) -$3.30
Total OOP .68 plus tax for 3 packs of refills...sweet!!
Glade carpet and room powder
$1.99 sale
-$1 MFQ
-$1.10 MIR
-0.11 total not including tax once again I will just pay the tax on this item, which should only be 11 or 12 cents
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
My walgreens plan for next week 10/5-10/11
Posted by Jess at 7:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment