CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

my grocery store trip today

We decided to have bratwurst and potato salad for lunch. We had no buns in the house nor potato salad, so I ran to the grocery store quick. I ended up getting the soup I was planning on getting at walgreens this week at the store because it was 10 cents a can cheaper. I was using my coupons at the self checkout and the woman who is there to assist people with them and be a runner for the regular cashiers was practically breathing down my neck watching me. I turned around and polietly asked if she needed some help. She said she is required to watch all coupon users at the self checkouts now because someone has been scanning the coupons but putting a blank piece of paper in the coupon slot. The management is trying to decide if they should not allow coupons on the shelf checkout anymore. They are trying to catch the person doing it by watching but with this lady practically breathing on my neck I doubt they are going to catch anyone if she does that to everyone using a coupon. And how lame of someone to do that. Coupons are plentiful, easy to find, and they even have the smartsource dispensers in the store everywhere.

0 comments: