CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

looky looky

What I got for $2.41 or $11.41 depending on how you look at the deal..I am going with $2.41 because it looks like a better deal even though $11.41 for everything isn't bad either. LOL













How did I do that?



you wanna know?



Ok I'll tell ya.

Everything came from Walgreens.

$8.99 Gillete fusion Razor

$ 5.00 2 pert plus on sale

$13.98 2 febreeze noticables

$ 4.98 2 febreeze air freshners

$ 8.37 3 soft soap handsoap

$ 1.98 2 toilet tabs

________

$43.30

-$5.40 soft soap in flyer coupon

-$0.99 toilet bowl tabs

-$5.00 pert plus ESC

-$10 febreeze noticables MFQ (2)

-$2 febreeze air freshners MFQ (2)

-$1.05 softsoap hand soap MFQ (3)

-$4 gillete fusion razor MFQ (1)
_________

$14.86total

$2.03 tax

____

$16.89 due

-$5.48 gift card balance

______

$11.41 OOP

Got back $9 in RR. So if I count the $9 back on this transaction I spent $2.41. If I count it as a coupon on a future transaction this transaction cost me $11.41. Still not bad for what I got.





0 comments: