a little bit anyway. All these super cheap toilet bowl cleaner tabs and free pert plus. I had intended on holding back a bit on the stockpiling for a while but when I get stuff free, I can't help myself. So 9 bottles of Pert and 12 toilet tabs later...I believe I am done at Walgreens for the week...However..If the other gift cards come in, I will be buying another Nivea body wash for Hubby since it is FAR and it will be put right back on my giftcard at the end of the month and possibly another 4 toilet bowl tabs. But I think Hubby is good on his shampoo now. LOL 11 bottles total~9 pert and 2 Suave for men. Yep...That'll last a year, maybe longer.
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Heck 11 bottles of shampoo would last me a few years!!! LOL!!!
you are doing a great job!
I figured at 1 a month but I know he will go through less than that. I will put a bottle or 2 in the guys (my brother and my dad's) gift baskets) if we have extra.
Post a Comment