CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Updated stockpile pics and why I should take a break

Here are some update pics and I think I am taking a couple month hiatus from couponing and stockpiling. Reasons:

  1. Winter is almost upon us and I have lots of yard work to do.
  2. I have soooo much stuff already.
  3. I want to be able to switch up my stockpile to spring and summer stockpiling items as winter comes to a close and at the present time I would have NO room for more.
  4. I am afraid that some of what we have would go bad if I continue and forget to rotate.
  5. I need a break


And the most recent stockpile pics...taken about 1 hour ago.



Photobucket

My feminine product and toothpaste stockpile

Photobucket
My razors...great deal on these with B1G1F coupons.

Photobucket
soup-some of this is for FIL as well

PhotobucketHamburger helper and baked beans

Photobucket

Photobucket
Diapers. 4 more packs on top of the freezer. They are on sale at walgreens this week and I had a bunch of RRs to use making them $3.32/pack including tax.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



my gift stockpiles
Photobucket
extra random gifts

Photobucket
for my MIL...less than $5 total!!

Photobucket
for our nephew-less than $9 total

Photobucket
for our niece-less than $5 total

Photobucket
For ODD for her birthday...less than $8 total. The barbie in the package was only $3 on clearance at Walgreens and was FREE with RR!!

Photobucket
for a close friend. $5 total!

Photobucket
2 extra gifts for ODD or another child. The pots and pans were clearanced for $2 and the potato head was $1.59 on clearance!

Photobucket
For my brother and his GF. I am also going to throw in some toothpaste and other stuff from my stockpile.

Photobucket
for my parents..Not sure what else I am going to add from my stockpile yet. Dad wants a pair of PJ pants yet and then they are DONE.

0 comments: