I went to Walgreens this morning to get some diapers, the renuzit spray, 2 scented oil refills, and my photo processing.
I grabbed 3 packs of diapers, 1 training pants, 10 renuzit spray (I was going to break that into a couple transactions over the week but they had a lot on the shelf so I decided to do it all today), and the other stuff and went to get my photos. The Store Manager was there and she said I will just check out everything for you. CRAP! I hate when the manager checks me out.
First off she said, Geez did you clean us out. I said nope I don't do that because I have had shelves cleared on me and I hate coming in and not finding what I came here for. She looked at the bottles of renuzit and asked what I used it for. I told her that I donate some and I use some in my carpet cleaner and on my couch, etc. Finally, she started ringing me up. She wasn't rude with the questions at all just amazed that I bought so much I guess, IDK.
My B1G1F on the refills went through fine but my renuzit coupons said not found. She told me that I could only use 5 because I couldn't use a coupon on a free product, the computer wouldn't let me. I told her that I have done it before on the lysol and it had worked fine. So she hand entered my coupons and said I doubt this is going to work for all 10. I said it should because I have one coupon per item. I told her if it didn't work I would just put them all back. No problem (I figured that since we are going to the inlaws today I would just try it at their walgreens instead). So of course it worked and she was amazed. She laughingly said I shouldn't have gotten out of there so cheap. WHAT?!?! I told her that they get reimbursed for the coupon so they aren't out anything and infact they just made 80 extra cents off me. She look confused so I showed her on the coupon where they get the face value plus 8 cents back on each coupon. She said oh so really...you using coupons is making my store more money. UH...yeah! So hopefully there is not issue next time but now she knows my name from my photo processing
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Bad Walgreens trip....but could have been worse
Posted by Jess at 10:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment