CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

super thrifty day

The kids and I visited an old friend and played with his dog for a bit. Then we went shopping with my parents who would not let me pay for a thing and gave me gas money to boot. I got 3 cans of "Dora" corn for the kids for 25 cents each, a package of kotex thin overnight maxis $2, 2 boxes of playtex beyond tampons $2 each and a covergirl lip slide lipstick for $1.25.. I paid for nothing because my parents refused to let me pay.

At walmart I got ODD a pair of pants for her Halloween costume on clearance for $3, and got gloves and hats for the kids for winter and myself some gloves, and got a couple other things...mom and dad paid. We went to lunch at McDonalds and they paid. And then when we got back to their house they gave me $10 for gas. I told them not too but they did anyway.

After we left my parents, I took the kids to a friend's farm and we petted a newborn calf. The kids loved that.

0 comments: