CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

sorry for the super posting today

but I am FIRED UP about my project.  2 more items this evening and I cleaned out the fridge.  Woohoo!  Our outside garbage can is already full and they just picked up on Monday.  We are not allowed to have garbage outside our cans very often or they will charge so I will just put any more bags in the garage and haul them to the curb Sunday and make a gigantic pile on top of our garbage can.  Whatever.  That's the rules.  At least we don't have crazy garbage rules like you, right Mary?

Tonights mini project was going through the shoes.  We have two small totes of shoes and 1 larger tote.  We have a lot of shoes.  The larger tote is where we keep our everyday shoes.  It doesn't have a lid and just sits on top of a smaller lidded tote that has my lonely pair of dress shoes, a pair of nicer tennis shoes for me, and 2 pairs of shoes for R.  The last tote is under my bed and has shoes for the kids in the next size (K's hand me downs to O...which are surprisingly few...and a brand new pair for K when she fits in the next size (got them super cheap) and another pair in a bigger size that the sitter got for K for Christmas), my sandals, and summer shoes for O.  We have to buy some for K.  I have a sandal fetish, well actually for only one type of sandal.  I LOVE these beach wedge slides I got from Lands' end.  I bought one pair in brown and loved them so much that I ordered them in red, green and purple.  They were less than $10 a pair and are pretty high quality for a "beach" sandal and they match the colors of the shirts from Lands' end that I love.  The soles are cushy and they are not the thong type...which I HATE!  I basically live in these sandals in the summer.  I wear them everywhere.  hmmm that brings me to an idea for a blog giveaway at some point.....

So anyway onto to shoes...I got rid of two pairs of shoes that O won't be able to wear this summer.  Her feet got too big too fast. 


~Jess~

0 comments: