Please excuse the mess. I just did dishes and finished painting the trim so the house is not in great order right now. I am posting these as before pics and will post pics after the new cabinets, center island and countertop is installed.
looking out from the living room...The brown cabinet at the very end is my pantry thing. I store cereal, soups, canned veggies, etc in there.
looking in from the entry door. That is all the counter space I have and yes we are missing a cabinet door. I took one off to trim to strip it and realized it was cheap pressboard. In the process of stripping it, I damaged the door and it could not be put back on. Off to the right, is the bathroom, hallway to the stairs and the downstairs bedroom and entry to the living room. Just left of the stove is the entry to the laundry room/pantry. The shelf above the stove I installed a couple years ago to free up some room in the kitchen from a microwave cart. I would like to take down that shelf and put up another cabinet and put the microwave on the white pantry that is next to the fridge now. Notice the baking supplies on top of the cabinet. I have no room for them elsewhere presently but hope to remedy that with a cabinet over the stove. That might not happen this weekend though. The big open space in front of the current cabinets will have a center island after this weekend! It will more than double my current counter space!
big open area that will eventually become our new entry. The big windows will be removed and a new deck built out there. Notice the stained glass in the upper part of the window. That is one of my favorite features of this house. Where the cabinet is on the wall is where the fridge used to be. I moved the fridge to it's current location last week and put the cabinet there.
entry door which needs replacing. Small pantry, fridge and entry to livingroom on left. You can see the white above the fridge were I still need to touch up from moving the cabinet.
~Jess~




0 comments:
Post a Comment