Today I bought another ham from Aldi. They have spiral cut hams for $1.49/lb. That is a good price considering that one of my local stores has them "on sale" for $2.59/lb. I bought one Monday and cooked a little bit and it was GOOD! So R asked me to pick up another so I did.
7 1/2 lbs of ham will make us
6 meals of ham and a side of potatoes with corn or peas or carrots and 6-10 meals of beans and ham. Mom will cook the ham bone in a pot of beans for me and then can it. I love beans and ham every now and then especially with corn bread so this will be GREAT! Lots of meals for $11. With sides and everything else I will probably get at least 12 meals for $20. Can't beat that!
~Jess~
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
7 1/2 lb ham
Posted by Jess at 2:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment