I was wide awake at 5:30 this morning. IDK why but I took the opportunity to get some more painting done while the kids were still asleep. Here is my updated list of accomplishments since my last post:
What I have accomplished
bathroom walls and trim completely done
hallway walls done
hallway closet door done
all stairs but 1 (and the broken ones) primed
stairway trim primed
bathroom door and trim painted
kitchen trim
kitchen door
hallway trim
K's bedroom door
What I need to finish
O's bedroom door
stairway trim
stairs fixed
stairs painted
5 boards to stain for cabinets (by Saturday)
cabinets installed (on Saturday)
for once my done list is bigger than my to do list. That feels pretty awesome!
Also if you check out the ticker you will notice that I have still been working on the declutter project. Just over 20 items to go and today is only the 10th! So far March has been a very productive month in this house.
~Jess~
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
accomplishments
Posted by Jess at 8:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Wow, you are getting a lot done!
I decluttered yesterday. Sent 8 garbage bags of old toys to the Salvation Army.
I wrote on my blog how to save $17. Thought you'd like to know this cool trick!
Post a Comment