I think this was the hardest part of my whole mini remodel, trying to decide handles or knobs, what color and finish, what design, what price point, UGH. it was enough to make my head spin.
Originally I thought that I would like a gold finish or an antique black. R said gunmetal finish. I posted the pics of the stained cabinets and the countertop I chose and asked for advice from some savvy ladies. All of them agreed with R on gunmetal. So gunmetal won but then I needed to decide knobs or handles, what design or shape and if I wanted them decorated or not. Yikes! I first looked at Menards and decided on a couple I liked but wow $4.49 each for the cheapest ones. I went in to my dad's friend's liquidators store with no real idea of what I wanted. and I found these...for $1 each! So that is how I decided.
~Jess~

0 comments:
Post a Comment