Spring is getting close and spring cleaning is coming. I love spring cleaning. I clean all the time but spring cleaning is a great time for me. I love to open the windows and spend a whole day ALONE deep cleaning the entire house. With this in mind my goal for March is to rid of the house of 3 things we don't need/use everyday. I may not get to 3 things a day BUT there will be days I do more than 3. Today I got rid of 6 things...4 toy items and 2 of my shirts. I am going to make a ticker for the side and keep track. I need to rid of the house of 93 things by 4/1. Think I can do it. It seems easy enough and once I get on a roll, there may be more than 93 things to go.
My rules are:
each item of clothing counts as one piece
markers and other small items like that do not count
each toy counts as one
garbage (as in broken things or just paper items) do not count.
expired food that I throw does not count
food that is donated does count
some things that are already set aside for donation are not counted
sounds good!
~Jess~
Monday, March 1, 2010
March 1st means....
Posted by Jess at 9:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
That is such a great idea! I'm going to follow your lead. Thank you for the inspiration to declutter. I tend to be a bit of a packrat and the clutter piles up pretty fast.
Post a Comment