Mom and I took the kids and went shopping yesterday. I was able to walk out of Walmart paying only $10 and got 3 bags of items.
8 buddies bars (had $1/1 coupons for johnson's baby items making these free)
2 small bottles of Johnson's baby lotion (had $1/1 coupons for these as well making them free)
6 trial size bottles of irish spring body wash (clearanced for 50 cents each and I thought my coupons would make them free plus overage but I read the coupon wrong :( but I bought them anyway because they smelled so good!)
1 container of juice for $1
1 hair detangler spray for $1.17
2 deodorants for R (had 2 coupons for free deodorant)
6 boxes of mac and cheese (50 cents each)
$2 of my transaction was tax. Geez!
don't forget to enter my contest
Sunday, May 3, 2009
total $28=paid $10
Posted by Jess at 9:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment