OMG this lady was absolutely horrid. I know she owns her own business and she lost any and all potential business from me with the way she treated a cashier at Walgreens tonight. It was absolutely horrible. So I went into to get milk and 2 right guard deodorants. Planning on doing 2 seperate transactions back to back. No big deal. I checked out whom was cashiering before I grabbed 2 (there is one cashier, not the one tonight, that gets really wierd when I want to do multiple transactions in a row and gets flustered so I usually just do one when she is there or do one and then go to my car and come back. I never do 2 big ones back to back..just one or 2 items and I almost always let other customers go in between). So anyway, I grabbed my stuff and went to the register. This cashier is always so nice. Never questions my coupons, knows everything I do is on the "up and up" so she never has issues with me at all. Any this lady is standing at the front screaming at her. "This is not customer service! I want a manager now! I am so pissed off at this store right now. This is an outrage." I hear the cashier page the manager and I am just hoping it is the b****y manager because this lady is being obnoxious. I tell the cashier I would like to do 2 transactions if possible, shifting my eyes toward mrs. loud and obnoxious and the cashier says sure no problem, she needs to speak to the manager so I will have time. I said ok. and mrs. loud and obnoxious says VERY loudly "damn right I need to speak to the manager." I said "excuse me, I do not think you are part of this conversation. I am trying to conduct my business and do not appreciate the yelling." Mrs loud and obnoxious shuts up because here comes the manager around the corner...not the one I was hoping for. Mrs loud and obnoxious proceeds to tell the manager that the cashier was so rude to her. She was overcharged for whatever and the cashier said ok and called for a price check instead of checking the price herself. Then Mrs loud and obnoxious tells the manager this is the worst customer service she has ever seen and this cashier deserves to be fired, and blah blah and she wants a refund and DEMANDED a gift card for her "troubles". She was checking out when I walked in the store. It was not like she had to drive home and come back . The lady was screaming at the manager as well. So anyway when the manager walked away to check the price, I followed the manager and told her that the lady was screaming at the cashier when I walked up there and I thought the cashier handled the situation very well and that I have never had any issues with that particular cashier. I wanted her to know that it was not this cashier's fault that the lady is such a witch. I can't believe how that customer treated the cashier. It is not like she could leave her register to check the price of something when there are other customers there. Does she expect the cashiers at Walmart to do that?!?! I hate when someone is rude to "my" cashiers...the nice ones...that make my shopping experience at Walgreens good. I just sent in a comment about this particular cashier last month so I didn't know if I should again or not but I am glad I said something to the manager at least...letting her know the whole story.
I did end up sending a comment via Walgreens website about the incident. No obnoxious B*tch messes with MY cashiers!! Not the good ones!!!
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Walgreens tonight-rude customer!
Posted by Jess at 10:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment