CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

This store is either gonna hate me or love me

I was able to get more Kelloggs coupons for the deal my local store is running this week, 5 boxes of Kelloggs for $9. I ended up getting 11 more boxes of cereal tonight for a grand total of $8.80. Savings of 75%.




Earlier this afternoon the kids and I went there and got the cat food with savings of 100% (which I posted previously) and in a seperate transaction, I saved 62% on bagelfuls (which we LOVE), 2 boxes of Kelloggs raisin bran, and 2 loaves of bakery fresh white bread (so good! and was on sale for 50 cents per loaf!).


So either this store is going to
A. Love my business
or
B. Hate me and my coupons

so far it seems to be neither. They don't bat an eye when I use a bazillion (k's word for the amount of coupons I had today) coupons. They shouldn't, they get reimbursed but tonight I went to a different Walmart than I one I went to earlier today and the cashier scrutinized every coupon. She was so into my coupons that she forgot to remove one of the items out of my bag that I said I didn't want. She said the coupon was not valid on the size I had selected so she handed me back the coupons. I told her to void off the items and I would just take the rest of my transaction ( I knew it was ok but I was not going to argue. I will just go to the "nice" Walmart sometime and use them there). Well she removed 9 of the 10 items but voided off 10. So I got one free. I didn't realize it until I got home and was putting away the stuff so I called the store and told them what happened. The manager asked for the bar code on the item and then said just keep it. Don't drive back. I wasn't planning on it. I intended on returning the item next time I was at a Walmart and taking in my receipt and telling them what happened.

0 comments: