is not cheap! $12 for a 50 ft roll of 2 ft high poultry fence. While I do not really need to fence the garden from animals, I do need to provide some proctection for our crops from little gardener feet. My littlest gardener is obsessed with the garden and really wants to be in it at all times. That would be fine except my littlest gardener has no idea that she is not supposed to step on the plants. Sigh. Better to spend the money on a fence than on produce, right? We need about 24 more feet so back to the store we will go after the littlest gardener wakes up from a nap.
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'm thinking I'm going to have to get some fencing because the stupid dog will not stay out of it. We are reseeding the area that we use for a dog run so he can't use it so I've been putting him on it his tie out chain. Of course I got the long one and he feels the need to run amok in my garden.
Post a Comment