CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 31, 2009

un thrifty Saturday

We ended up spending quite a chunk of change yesterday.

Glove for Kait for T ball $9.29
2 pairs of shorts for the girls $2.00 each
New shoes for K $12.99
Haircut for me $15
new gas cap for my car since the old one broke $18
lunch at Taco Bell $10
gas for the jeep $40
T ball tee, ball and bat set for practice for K $10
dish drainer thingy to set on the sink because I lack counter space $5.32
new hat for R for father's day $3
Aussie 3 minute miracle hair repair stuff for me $3.48
__________
$131. 08 yesterday. Youch! the jeep needed gas anyway.

Kait needed the glove but could have done without the set but R wanted her to have one so she could practice since she gives up on she gives up on things easily if she is not good at them right away. LOL. So he thought if she could practice at home she won't give up so easily once t ball starts.

Shorts were not a necessity but they were cheap and the girls only have like 4 pairs each.

The shoes were a necessity. Not those ones per se but Kait did need new shoes.

I was in dire need of a hair cut. It has been 6 months or longer and I had a poofball going on.

new gas cap was not necessary but was annoying. The threads on mine wore so it would not screw in anymore and was always loose. It is attached to the car and has a cover over it but I hated that it was loose.

the dish drainer was not necessary but is so useful. The bottom part actually sits over the sink. It is so nice. I do the dishes, drain them, and set them in the drainer and set the drainer over the sink. I have counter space once again!

0 comments: