CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Walmart deals today

The kids and I went to the park/zoo in the next town over to enjoy the nice weather. Since we were already in that town we made a Walmart trip. I got some pretty good deals.


8 packages of Oscar Mayer weiners $1.50 each
6 kraft BBQ sauce .98 each
4 cases of pepsi $5.48
Huggies wipes .97
popcorn chicken for our picnic $1.96
6 potato wedges .67
ranch dressing for the chicken .58
1 bottle of diet pepsi for me 1.25

used 4 $1/2 Oscar mayer coupons (made them $1/pack)
used 5 $1/1 Kraft BBQ sauce coupons (free plus .02 overage on 5 of the 6)
used 1 .75/1 Kraft BBQ sauce coupons
used 1 $1/1 huggies coupon (free and .03 overage)
used 4 $1/1 pepsi case coupons
got the diet pepsi free. The vending machine said please make selection when I went to put my money in. I hit the diet pepsi button and out popped a bottle of diet pepsi. I didn't have to pay for it. IDK...must have been my lucky day. There have been plenty of times I have lost money in vending machines either from it not giving me my change or not reading that I put money in and not giving me that money back so this freebie was probably actually not free but it was today. LOL.

Total before coupons was $45. After coupons I paid $30. Awesome!

0 comments: