Lands end has a bunch of bras in the overstock section as low as $3.99 each. I have one use left from a free shipping promo I got in my email. If you look and are interested, I will gladly share the free shipping promo code. -gone
It actually worked out to be cheaper on these for me to order as a non employee. Figure that out! Employees are not eligible for the free shipping (or any other promos) so it would have cost more to order them with my discount. I ordered 5 for a total of $23. I have 3 LE bras currently and I love them. They are the most comfy bras I have ever bought and at $3.99 each I can't pass up the deal.
Sunday, May 17, 2009
uber cheap bras at Lands end right now
Posted by Jess at 5:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment