CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Where do I get large quantities of the same coupon?

For multiple quantities of a single coupon..like the purex deal. I use eBay or a coupon clipping site. On eBay a lot of times you can get 20 or so of the same coupon for $1. Since buying coupons voids the coupon (stated on the coupon), you pay for the sellers time in collecting, clipping, listing and mailing the coupons. In a way it seems counterproductive to pay for coupons, right? well in my opinoin, I would rather pay someone a buck or two to get my coupons sent to my door, rather than buying multiple papers. Especially if there is only one or two coupons I want multiples off. If I only want say 5 of one, 6 of another and 3-4 of other ones. I use a clipping site...thecouponclippers.com. They have a minimum order you must place in $ amount but it is low. They send them out generally the next business day after your order is placed.

0 comments: