CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

my current stockpile...

I will have to take a pic later of my toothpaste and feminine product stockpile as well as the cat food and cat litter but this is a good idea of what I am working with. 6 1/2 months in the making and I think I have *finally* perfected what I would consider a good stockpile for us. Of course it will change for the summer but this is a good winter stockpile for my family of 4 (2 kids, 2 adults)

Photobucket

my freezer on the refrigerator. It is kinda messy yet but we use the things in here rather quickly.

Photobucket
my kitchen pantry

Photobucket
overflow food storage in the laundry room

Photobucket
diapers

Photobucket
pantry in the laundry room

Photobucket
the BIG freezer...unfortunately I can't get everything in the pic but it is pretty full

Photobucket
super cheap toilet paper stockpile...It is in the ceiling of the laundry room because it is out of the way but convenient.

Photobucket
HBA in the built in basement pantry

Photobucket
more HBA in the built in basement pantry

Photobucket
my laundry detergent in the basement pantry. There are a few more bottles in the back of the HBA

Photobucket
cleaning supplies in the basement pantry.

Gosh how I love my stockpile. I look at it and see so much savings...

0 comments: