I got a pert plus shampoo and conditioner in one (free-use the coupon in the ESC for $2.50 off the sale price is $2.50 so you only pay tax on this item!!)
2 dawn dish soap $1.99 (b1G1F with in flyer coupon)
massage oil $4.99 sale price
softsoap hand soap (99 cents after coupon in flyer)
2 toilet bowl tabs 99cents (b1G1F in flyer coupon)
I used 2 coupons on the dawn for 50 cents each, 1 35 cent coupon on the softsoap and $3.00 coupon for the massage oil. I believe there are coupons out there for the pert plus which would make it a money maker but I did not have them on me and I did not want to miss out so I will find those coupons and go back again for another one or 2 bottles. Free is good too..I am not selfish I don't need to make money on an item...It is nice but free is great too!!
My total out of pocket expense including tax was $5.24
WAG coupon savings $4.78
WAG advertised savings $6.29
MFQ savings $6.85
Total Savings------------$17.92!!!!
The massage oil is going to make a great Christmas gift for a friend and the rest of the stuff is for me or Rodney.
Sunday, September 28, 2008
my cheap walgreens trip tonight
Posted by Jess at 8:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment