CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My goal for the next week...

From Wednesday to Wednesday is to spend $30 or less on household stuff. We don't need any grocery items other than milk and bread and maybe some bananas for the kids. I am planning on attending an event this weekend so I am keeping out some money for that but I would like to send a $200 payment to my credit card this week. It was paid off but my life insurance was due and we save $50 a year by paying the premium in full yearly so I didn't have the full amount available but I did put the balance minus what I could pay at the time on my credit card and need to pay it off by 10/8 so I do not accrue any interest on it. $200 will pay it back off again and leave me with a paid in full credit card once again. I swear that is one of the best feelings in the world.

0 comments: