CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

walmart trip

K and I went for a drive today. She was annoying her baby sister who had just come back from the DR. I needed a few things from Walmart anyway so we went. I got a few deals..

  • 24 ct box of crayons for 20 cents each (I got 4-stocking stuffers for the niece, nephew and K)
  • 3 shirts for $1 each (I was kinda disappointed. I evidently am blind and did not see that they were the sleeveless kind which I do not like. One of them is a tanktop which I did want but the other 2 are going to end up being a Birthday gift for my mom so it worked ok after all.
  • I got a few things I had coupons for that are much cheaper there than at my local stores...even when they are on sale at the local stores. (toaster strudel, bagelfuls, and hershey's bliss chocolates).

I saved $10.50 with coupons so it wasn't too bad.

0 comments: