my Oldest daughter is in LOVE with the blue toilet water. She likes to pee and make the water change colors. She has been wanting to go on the potty all night because the water makes cool colors when she pees.
and yes this is a thrifty post because.....
I am going to stock up on those toilet tabs. We have had an issue lately with K wanting to pee on the potty. She will go on the potty but not pee and then say she is done and 2 minutes later pee in her underwear. While DH was a SAHD, he would get so sick of it that he would put a pullup on her. I could have killed him. Not only do I refuse to buy more pullups for her to use except for at nighttime, he was hindering her getting to go all the time. If making the water change colors with her pee is what makes her want to go... I am all for it and will stock up on those tabs until I am out of $$.
Monday, September 29, 2008
Good thing the toilet cleaning tabs are B1G1F this week
Posted by Jess at 9:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment