
She got me to ride on that with her tonight and I am terrified of heights. Absolutely terrified. So that is the ONE ride she wanted to go on. I tried talking her into the tilt a whirl, my favorite ride but nope she wanted to go on the ferris wheel so we bought our tickets and got on and I held on for dear life while my 3 1/2 year old was looking over the side and saying mom, I hope they stop when we are at the very top so I can see the whole world. and here's me..uh huh...then K... wouldn't that be sooo cool mom? then me...yep.that would be just FANTASTIC. I would love that...all the while praying that we wouldn't get stuck on the top. Of course we did and she is peaking over the edge and saying wow look at the little people...and I am sitting there, knuckles turning white holding onto the edge of the gondola with one hand and the pole in the middle with the other. Then the little turd starts rocking the gondola. Not cool at all. But that is how much I love my daughter...willing to conquer errr...somewhat supress...my fear of heights.
we get home and she tells R "mom is a scaredy cat. She was 'fraid of the ferris wheel. what a dork!"
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
What I will do for my kids
Posted by Jess at 10:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment