T ball was a bust for K. She hated it. We left early. She hit once and ran the bases and ran up to me and said she quit and that was that. I asked her once we got home if she wanted to try again next week and she said yes so we'll see I guess.
In other news, R told me today that the owner of his company had a meeting with the accountant for the business and it is not looking good. SIGH...another round of layoffs coming? IDK. I hate this instability right now. I know we will be fine should it happen again but still. IDK what R's unemployment would be. So let's hope that it doesn't happen but if it does, it does.
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
t ball was a bust
Posted by Jess at 7:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment