CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

2nd day of vacation

not going so well

I woke up with a headache. I tried for an hour to just let it work itself out with some excedrin but it wasn't going away. I put the kids in their rooms to play and I laid down for about an hour. I ended up falling asleep but I woke up without a headache.

I had to take the kids to the sitter while I had a doctor's appt. I did not want to take them because I was having some personal stuff done. I told the kids that we were going to the sitters but we had to clean the house first and they moved very fast.

Now we are home and they are "resting" in their rooms because K has her first t ball game tonight and needs some rest beforehand.

1 comments:

Jenera said...

I've had a headache for a couple days myself. It sucks. Sleep is about the only thing that works for me.