CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Just when I feel

like something has to give, it does. I got out of work early today. We had a slow day so I was able to get done in just over 5 hours. I was able to leave the kiddos with the sitter for just over an hour while I mowed the lawn. R will be getting off early tonight which will be really nice because he will be home to help with the bedtime stuff and then I can have some help tonight with the housework. I have no laundry to do tonight. The yard looks great. R picked up the house before he went to work today. So I am able to sit here and relax for a little bit. I am going to take the kids outside in a bit to play and just enjoy the nice weather.

0 comments: