a friend called me this morning and said a different walmart still had all the bath sets and lip gloss things I had wanted so the girls and I went there. they had toys on clearance already too so I got a few toy things for our youngest neice and a thomas for my youngest for later. We ended up getting the bath stuff and lip gloss things I wanted (little birthday gifts for the sitter's granddaughters and my daughter loves lip gloss and lip balm so she will get some for easter and her birthday. Also found the prettiest pewter angel ornament with crystals for the girl's sitter for next Christmas. She collects angels.
We also went to farm and fleet. They only had 25% off their toys but they had a ton of thomas stuff left so I got a take along Thomas and Percy for my youngest for later for $8 total. I was pretty happy about that. Mom is getting her the track for it so I have been on the lookout for the engine and cars.
We stopped at Family Dollar also. 50% off all toys $10 and up. I got 4 things $10 toys originally for $5. A soft Belle Doll for our youngest neice for next Christmas, a remote control truck for our nephew for his birthday, an Ariel Barbie for our oldest neice for her birthday (end of January) and a Christmasy Barbie for my oldest for next Christmas, we got a few ornaments there too.
Sunday, December 27, 2009
wooo I DID get what I wanted!
Posted by Jess at 3:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment