CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

busy day

We dropped off the old vacuum and some other stuff at the thrift store this morning and got a receipt for taxes. When we were in there K found a brand new angel ornament and O found a Santa driving a tractor ornament that she HAD to have so I got them both. Then we went to Farm and Fleet (regional store...mostly farm stuff but they have an automotive section, clothing section, housewares, shoes and a seasonal toy section. They have the best old fashioned seasonal candies too!) We got dad a gift card there for new work overalls and got a few other things...like the BEST manual can opener EVER. LOVE it. It actually works!! (that is a whole vent I have to type up sometime). O lost her shoe in farm and fleet but some nice person turned it in at the courtesy counter. Hooray!




Then we went to Walmart to pick up my pics and get a couple other things. Ended up finding racks of clearanced kids summer clothes for $1 each. I got 11 things. 9 for the girls and 2 for my youngest neice. Hooded dresses, skirts and leggings. They had some long sleeve shirts too but nothing that would fit my girls. I usually don't buy Walmart clothes for the kids (zippered pjs, socks and underwear is all) because I have found that they don't last with how rough my girls are on stuff and I can get it cheaper through work or by watching sales at Childrens' place, old navy or JCP or even at the thrift store or garage sales but for $1 each I can't pass it up.



Then we ran to dollar tree and got some picture frames for the pics I had made. One for MIL, one for us and one for my grandpa. The other pics will just be given to mom and our sitter since mom got picture frames for Christmas and our sitter is picky about frames.



Then we had lunch with hubby and now we are home. I have some housework to do and then get ready for the next 3 days of work work work.

0 comments: