CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 19, 2009

last minute Christmas stuff and more

I worked for a little bit today.  After work I got my hair cut and then spent the rest of the afternoon with my brother.  We went to Walmart.  I spent a little there.  Not much at all.  Then we went to Goodwill.  I got a purse and a like new wallet, some PJ pants for hubby and a "ho ho" (aka Santa) ornament for Liv.  After that we went to Dollar Tree, where I got the remainder of the stocking stuffers I needed for Christmas.  A few things for my girls, a pumice stone for my brother's girlfriend, and a few other things.  On the way home we stopped at my favorite bent and dent.  I am super excited because they installed a whole bunch of new freezers. They have a ton more freezer stuff now.  Hooray!  I get almost all of our frozen juice concentrate, fries, and pretty much all of our freezer things there.  I am wondering now though if they will raise their prices. hmmmmm

 It was fun spending the afternoon with my brother.  We haven't done that in a long time.

0 comments: