Hooray! I sincerely love Christmas but I am so glad when it is over. We do have one more get together that we are supposed to attend but depending on weather tommorrow, we may skip it, as it is a 3 hour round trip drive on roads that I drive once a year. Besides the drive, it is with family that I don't necessarily care that much for (with the exception of a couple people) and we generally stay for an hour tops and then hit the road...4 hours of my time spent driving and visiting with people that I don't care to see...whatever. I went last year.
One thing I am not skipping though (barring a dramatic weather change overnight) is my traditional after Christmas shopping. Mom and Dad did decide to go so I am headed out with them at 5:30 AM. R says I am crazy but even if mom and dad weren't going I was going to go alone. I really need a break from the family for a few hours. I love my kids and my hubby but I am in dire need of some time without someone asking me for something or whining, crying and fighting. Tis the season.
Friday, December 25, 2009
Christmas is over
Posted by Jess at 8:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment