CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 12, 2009

car is paid off!

wooooo!  I sent the payment early on Thursday, checked yesterday and it cleared my account so now I am down to just owing a very small amount on my credit card that I will pay off this week and we are DEBT FREE (except the mortgage!)  I am so happy!


The downside to knowing that I am debt free is that I do NOT want to be at work.  I do NOT need to be there for the money so I really really do not want to get up and go in or anything.  UGH!  makes it soo hard to do a 10 hour day.   I felt that way yesterday but today was even worse.  My body aches and I just kept thinking about how my car is paid off and I already made enough this week to pay off the credit card.  Why am I here?!? 

I am thinking that because way back when I was offered and decided to stay on year round at my employer, it was *just until the car is paid off*, now it is just until we have more in savings and then it will be something else I am sure.  I make good money and I do like my job usually.  The problem is that right now we are busy and we are working A LOT.  I do not need to work A LOT, I do not want to work alot but it is mandatory to do the extra long days and Saturdays.  UGH!  Once we slow down, it will get better. 

Hubby and I talked tonight and we *think* that I am going to end up quitting before we get to this problem next year.  We are having issues with the early start days and our sitter arrangement.  I cannot do another year of this.  It is too stressful on me and on the sitter so for now I am not planning on changing anything, just keep saving money and building us up a nice big savings account but before the Christmas rush at work next year, hubby and I have lots of talking to do.  :)

1 comments:

OneHappyFamily said...

Congratulations! What a wonderful feeling this must be!