CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 20, 2009

if you have a little extra money now....

Ha who does right?!? but seriously this could save you quite a bit in a month or so, so keep reading!
















I got this in an email.  Here is my thoughts. 

I know Old Navy has an extra 50% off clearance sale in late January or early February (and again sometime in the fall but I have never shopped that one) so my thought was taking $50 or $100 (saving $10 or $20 respectively) and THEN using that gift card when they have the extra 50% off clearance sale. Not only would I save money when I got that gift card I would save money when I bought new clothes for the kids.  I have walked out of Old Navy before with $100 plus worth of clothes for $25.  So this way I could potentially walk out with $200 plus of clothes (which I could very easily spend because the girls are growing so fast and I could get a TON of Christmas presents for next year for our neices, nephew, my brother and my parents) for $40. 

Pretty cool right?!  Now I don't recommend doing this if you don't usually shop Old Navy or there is nothing you need there but if you do shop there regularly it is a good way to save some $$.

0 comments: