Last night I cut out squares for making a quilt. I have a bunch more to go but when I pieced it together last night to check it out, I think it is going to look very cool. It is going to be a long project but I will update as a go.
I am using some old fabric mom had in the basement and some of my Grandma's old clothes. It is just a simple block quilt. Eventually, if I enjoy quilt making (which I don't know if I will because I actually HATE sewing), I would like to make more quilts using the kids outgrown clothes. We'll see. I tend to get too far ahead of myself and I lack patience so quiltmaking may not be for me.
~Jess~
Sunday, May 9, 2010
making a quilt
Posted by Jess at 8:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment