but it's for good reason. I have been busy with the block grant stuff and painting, getting ready for the completely redone outside of our house. I wanted to repaint the front porch and side porch. I got the front porch done before I ran out of paint. I hope to do the side porch soon but we need to do something with the sides before I can do too much with that.
I also built a new clothesline, painted the poles for the clotheslines (I have 2 now), painted the garage door, painted the kids' wooden swingset, and have been just plugging away on house projects.
In the midst of all this painting, I had a garage sale as well. R and I made about $165 total from our stuff, my brother made $15, and the kids made about $10. My parents and a friend made about $10 together. Not bad for 11 hours of garage sale.I probably made about $10/hr with the time I spent on setup and actually running the sale.
~Jess~
Sunday, May 30, 2010
been neglecting my blog again
Posted by Jess at 1:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment